Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer Internship 2013

I've had so much fun this summer interning at Magnolia Bakery in Chicago on State Street! I've learned so much! I am so glad that I've been blessed with the opportunity to be at such a fun, welcoming, and innovative bakery! I hope you enjoy all my photos and come visit me at the bakery soon :)! 
***All of these pictures are Magnolia Bakery's recipes and baked goods. None are my own recipes or baked goods.  




I've been working on doing things production style during my internship:
Nilla Wafer Crusts for Magnolia's Ice Box Pies 
 

Magnolia's Pecan Shortbread Crusts for the Jamboree Pies 

Magnolia's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (if you know me well, you know I could eat this by the spoonful ;) )

Magnolia's Snickers Ice Box Pies...Oh my word can I just say DELICIOUS! I may have just drooled thinking about these babies! 


I can't forget to mention Magnolia's Peanut Butter Ice Box Pies! I could eat the filling alone and live happily ever after! 

Magnolia's Blueberry Jamobree Pies: these pies have such a great balance between being light, but sweet enough in flavor, and have the perfect amount of texture contrasts! 


Some of Magnolia's other fun baked goods I've made on my internship: 
Chocolate Dipped Macaroons

Peanut Butter Toffee Bars! Holy Peanut butter...you have to try these!!



Marble Cheesecake Brownies


Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies


Banana Cream Pie


Chocolate Chunk Blondie


Lemon Bar






No comments:

Post a Comment